Christmas Launch Events | 09 May - 06 June 2019
SPRING in to action and register for one of our Christmas Launch Events
We highly recommend attending one of our Christmas launch events, you won't be disappointed!
The full product range will be on display, in catalogue order, with samples to try along the way. We have also invited some of our Christmas suppliers to show off their range and tell you all about the products, whilst you taste for yourself their fantastic offering.
A great day out for you and your staff for on-site product training ahead of the Christmas rush!
This years seven spectacular Christmas launch events will run from 9th May until the 6th June, please see full details below...
Your one opportunity to see, touch and taste over 900 products from over 150 suppliers displayed in catalogue order.
A great chance for you to meet the Cotswold Fayre team face to face. Some of the suppliers will also be on hand, you can hear about their products “straight from the reindeer’s mouth”.
These events prove to be very successful for our customers, as you get to "try before you buy" and draw on the experience of the team.
Register via email by following the links below...
Midlands, 09 May, Opens: 10:00, Last Entry: 15:00
AIS Cranmore Park, Cranmore Av, Shirley, Solihull B90 4LF
London/Surrey, 14 May, Opens: 10:00, Last Entry: 15:00
Pembroke Lodge, Richmond Park, Richmond, Surrey TW10 5HX
South East, 15 May, Opens: 10:00, Last Entry: 15:00
Copthorne Hotel (London Gatwick), Copthorne Way, Copthorne, West Sussex RH10 3PG
North West, 22 May, Opens: 10:00, Last Entry: 15:00
Hallmark Hotel, Knutsford Old Road, Warrington, Cheshire WA4 2LD
North East, 23 May, Opens: 10:00, Last Entry: 15:00
Wentbridge House Hotel, Wentbridge, Pontefract, West Yorkshire WF8 3JJ
South West, 04 June, Opens: 10:00, Last Entry: 15:00
The Players Golf Club, Codrington, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol, BS37 6RZ
London/Herts-Essex, 06 June, Opens: 10:00, Last Entry: 15:00
Novotel London Stansted, Round Coppice Road, Stansted, Essex, CM24 1SF
Help us to Help you!
· Unlike our all-year-round range, our Christmas range is bought in to order, therefore please place your orders as early as possible to ensure we have the complete range in-stock ready for your deliveries.
· There are 5 “available from” dates based on availability and shelf-life of the products. These are highlighted against the brands in the catalogue. This means your order may arrive in 5 instalments, which many customers prefer anyway.
· Some items have limited availability and have been ordered in by us already on a WIGIG basis (When It’s Gone It’s Gone!) the early birds catch the worms.
· Please tell us which week you would like your order(s) delivered which should take into account the availability dates in the catalogue. See the inside of the back cover, behind the order form, for the schedule.
· Once the order is placed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. If we don’t hear back from you within 7 days of this order confirmation, your order is final and cannot be amended.
· If your circumstances change and you wish to cancel or amend your order after the 7 days, orders cancelled up to one month prior to agreed delivery date will incur a 20% handling charge. Orders cancelled within one month of delivery date will require payment in full.
· We will do our utmost to ensure availability of items by the stated dates within the catalogue. However, very occasionally circumstances beyond our control may mean items are not despatched on the original order. Outstanding items will be added to your next regular or Christmas order. The changed dates of these back-ordered items may not be used as a reason to cancel them.
· All Christmas deliveries are made subject to credit accounts being up-to-date.
· All this can be explained more clearly by one of our Regional Account Managers or at the Christmas Roadshows.
· If your order is under the minimum for carriage paid delivery, we charge a contribution towards transport costs.
· Barcodes, products and prices are subject to change.
· Cotswold Fayre are not responsible for changes to packaging after publication.