Terms and Conditions
All orders are accepted subject to our terms and conditions set out below:
1. All orders placed by the Customer shall be deemed to be an offer by the Customer to buy Goods subject to these
2. No order placed by the Customer shall be deemed to be accepted by Cotswold Fayre Ltd, until the Company has accepted the order, either orally or in writing. Any order shall be accepted entirely at the Company’s discretion.
3. Orders can be placed directly with the Customers account manager, or with the Company’s customer service department by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, telephoning 03452 606060 or using our website www.cotswold-fayre.co.uk.
4. The Customer shall ensure that the terms of its order and any applicable specification are complete and accurate and shall provide details of relevant product code(s), product description(s) and quantities of items ordered.
5. Any order cancelled within 24hours of delivery date, will be subject to a charge of 25% of total order value.
6. Goods, once delivered, may not be returned unless agreed in writing by the Company, and subject to the following conditions:
6.1. Goods are returned in a new and unused condition. Any packaging remains unbroken and in reasonable
6.2. Returns are reported to the Company within 72 hours of delivery of those goods. Payment by the Customer to
the Company of a restocking charge of 20% of the net invoice value of the relevant goods; and
6.3. Returned goods shall be accompanied by a written record of invoice number, date and a note of reasons for
7. All samples, drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising issued by the Company and any descriptions or illustrations contained in the Company's catalogue or brochures are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Goods described in them.
8. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, invoice or other document or information issued by the Company is subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Company.
9. Any dates specified by the Company for delivery of the goods, are intended as an estimate and the Company will not be held responsible for any loss, caused by late delivery, unless the delivery is over 180 days.
10. The quantity of any consignment of Goods as recorded by the Company upon despatch from the Company’s place of business shall be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by the Customer on delivery unless the Customer informs the Company in writing, on the delivery note withn 72 hours.
11. At the time of delivery or collection, the Customer must count the Goods, check for damage and notify any shortages or damage on the delivery note. The customer must then sign and date the drivers delivery sheet. If this is not possible, then the delivery must be marked as "unchecked". Claus 6 & 10 will then come into affect.
12. Any liability of the Company for non delivery of the goods, shortages or damaged goods shall be limited to replacing the goods within a reasonable time or issuing a credit note against any invoice for such goods
13. The goods are at the risk of the Customer from the time of delivery.
14. Full legal, beneficial and equitable title of the Goods shall not pass to the Customer until the Company has received in full (in cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of the Goods and any sums owed to the Company on account.
15. If the Customer does not have a credit account, payment of the price of the goods (and any applicable delivery charges) will be due in advance of delivery.
16. No payment shall be deemed as received until the Company is in receipt of cleared funds from the Customer
17. If the Customer fails to pay the Company any sum due pursuant to the contract on the due date for payment, the Company shall be entitled to:
17.1. Levy a late payment charge of 5% above the Bank of England base rate, for every day the amount is overdue.
17.2. Cancel the Contract or suspend any further performance of the Contract including suspending deliveries of the goods and suspending delivery of any other Goods to the Customer until arrangements as to payment or credit
have been established which are satisfactory to the Company.
17.3. Cancel any discount offered to the Customer.
17.4. Apply referral fees to an account, if the debt is passed to a collection agency.
17.5. Apply administration fees for referral costs.
17.6. If the Customer’s payment by direct debit fails or a cheque is not honoured, the Company shall be entitled to
charge the Customer a fee of £50 plus VAT to cover administration costs for each failed transaction.
18. In the event that a Limited Company is unable to meet its liability in respect of our fees as and when they fall due, then the Company’s directors are personally, jointly and severally liable in respect of any outstanding balance.
19. Payment can be made either by credit or debit card or by direct transfer or cheque (made payable to Cotswold Fayre Ltd).
20. These Terms & Conditions are subject to change. Any changes will be notified in writing to the Customer upon when those changes are made.
Cotswold Fayre Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with our privacy statement.