Unfortunately, you missed us! Our Christmas roadshow ended in London 6th July 2017.
Don't panic though, we have the festive range available to see and order online here, whilst stocks last.
Winners of the FREE Prize Drawer to be announced soon...
We highly recommend attending one of our Christmas Roadshows as the full range is out on display with tastings available.
A great day out for you and your staff for on-site product training ahead of the Christmas rush!
Bah Humbug to the Barmy Summer!
Cotswold Fayre Christmas Roadshows are coming to Town!
Naughty or Nice, all retailers invited.
Your one opportunity to see, touch and taste over 800 products from over 150 suppliers displayed in catalogue order.
A great chance for you to meet the Cotswold Fayre team face to face. Some of the suppliers will also be on hand, you can hear about their products “straight from the reindeer’s mouth”.
These events prove to be very successful for our customers, as you get to "try before you buy" and draw on the experience of the team.
You could also be in with a chance of winning one of the three great prizes below, by simply placing your Christmas order with us at the roadshow.
1st Prize - A trip for two to Lapland
2nd Prize - A weekend for two in a luxury hotel
3rd Prize - A meal for two in a Michelin-starred restaurant
The lucky winners will be announced in August.
Register via email by following the links below...
Help us to Help you!
· Unlike our all-year-round range, our Christmas range is bought in to order, therefore please place your orders as early as possible to ensure we have the complete range in-stock ready for your deliveries.
· There are 5 “available from” dates based on availability and shelf-life of the products. These are highlighted against the brands in the catalogue. This means your order may arrive in 5 instalments, which many customers prefer anyway.
· Some items have limited availability and have been ordered in by us already on a WIGIG basis (When It’s Gone It’s Gone!) the early birds catch the worms.
· Please tell us which week you would like your order(s) delivered which should take into account the availability dates in the catalogue. See the inside of the back cover, behind the order form, for the schedule.
· Once the order is placed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. If we don’t hear back from you within 7 days of this order confirmation, your order is final and cannot be amended.
· If your circumstances change and you wish to cancel or amend your order after the 7 days, orders cancelled up to one month prior to agreed delivery date will incur a 20% handling charge. Orders cancelled within one month of delivery date will require payment in full.
· We will do our utmost to ensure availability of items by the stated dates within the catalogue. However, very occasionally circumstances beyond our control may mean items are not despatched on the original order. Outstanding items will be added to your next regular or Christmas order. The changed dates of these back-ordered items may not be used as a reason to cancel them.
· All Christmas deliveries are made subject to credit accounts being up-to-date.
· All this can be explained more clearly by one of our Regional Account Managers or at the Christmas Roadshows.
· If your order is under the minimum for carriage paid delivery, we charge a contribution towards transport costs.
· Barcodes, products and prices are subject to change.
· Cotswold Fayre are not responsible for changes to packaging after publication.